Tuesday 25 October 2011

My Trip To Willsbridge Mill

                                                                                                                

I took this photo because it looked peaceful with the shimmering water and the winter sunshine through the trees. 

Willsbridge Mill is a place for wildlife and living creatures such as hummingbirds,bluetits,kingfishers,magpies,dragonflies,butterflies,ladybirds and squirrels.  

 
This is a photo of a birds egg.  I took it because i thought it was fascinating. 



This is a photo of a ladybird which i took as i was walking along a stony path at Willsbridge Mill.  I carefully picked it up on a stick took the photo with one hand then released it and set it free.



As we were leaving I spotted a birds nest.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my trip, if you havn't been there why not go one afternoon when you have some time. 

Emile

7 comments:

  1. Hello Emile, I know your Mum from Folksy, and thought I'd take a look at your blog. These woods look just my kind of place and your photos are really great. I especially like the top one, it does look a very peaceful scene.

    Good luck with the blog, and the photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emile,
    Wow that looks like a really beautiful place! I love going for walks in the woods, there's always something interesting to see.
    Thanks for sharing your photos with us, they are really good :-)
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emile

    What a beautiful place and your photos are fabulous! I look forward to following your blog :o)

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emile,
    I know your mum from Folksy. Great photos, you must have good eyesight to spot that birds nest amongst all the leaves. Hope you`re enjoying writing your blog with mum :-)
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped over from Folksy to say hi, great blog you take really good photos. Well done for starting a blog now following you I look forward to reading your next post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photo's!
    Popped over from Folksy and I'm very impressed with your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate Monkey3 November 2011 at 03:21

    Hi Emile,

    I saw the link to your blog that your mum put on Folksy, so I thought I'd have a read. It's a great blog, you write very well, and your photos are great!

    If you like the outdoors, have you tried geocaching? It's great fun :-)

    Chocolate Monkey xx

    ReplyDelete